Index du Forum

Forum consacré à la pêche au leurres & au streetfishing

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

about that too much.” Des

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Divers -> Ventes & Recherches
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Oct - 05:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: about that too much.” Des Répondre en citant

Carey Price isnt back in golden form, but hes getting there. Justin Jackson Jersey . The Montreal Canadiens goaltender has won three of his four games since returning from a lower-body injury that kept him out from the end of the Olympic break until March 15. "The past couple of games things are getting back to normal," Price said Saturday night after beating the Toronto Maple Leafs. "Its a work in progress. When youre out of action for just about three weeks, its all about timing and getting a feel for the game." Price missed eight games with the injury that he said he suffered while helping Team Canada win gold at the Sochi Olympics. Since returning, he has allowed 13 goals in four games, which statistically is also a work in progress. But the results are there as the Habs have gone from a precarious spot without him to a solid third place in the Atlantic Division. "Im feeling pretty good, these guys have been playing well in front of me and giving me pretty good looks," Price said. Price could make his fifth straight start Monday when he and his teammates visit the archrival Boston Bruins, though coach Michel Therrien would not confirm that Saturday in Toronto. Therrien did note that the Habs are "playing with a lot of confidence" with Price in net. That especially seems to be the case against the Bruins. Price shut them out at Bell Centre on Dec. 5 and in his career against them is 17-8-3 with a 2.50 goals-against average and .919 save percentage. Overall, the Habs are 5-2 against the Bruins this season and last. A March 12 loss made it unfair to say Montreal has Bostons number, but theres no arguing it has had more success than most teams. "I think youve got to give a good team a lot of respect, but you cant give them too much respect," Price said. "Obviously we respect what theyve accomplished so far this season, but you cant take it to the point where you give them a lot of room out there. Youve just got to play them tough." The Bruins might be the toughest opponent around, riding a league-best 12-game winning streak into Monday. They last lost March 1 against the Capitals and have already clinched an Eastern Conference playoff berth. "We still have to play our hockey, really focusing on the little details going into the playoffs, and not getting satisfied and complacent," captain Zdeno Chara said after the Bruins clinched in Denver. "We just still have to push our team to the best, maximum results." Boston has outscored its opponents 46-17 as part of the third-longest win streak in franchise history. That kind of dominance obviously affects how Price and the Habs approach facing the Bruins. "I think when youre facing a good hockey club you play a little bit more scared, I suppose," he said. "You have to be prepared when you play a good team because theyre going to smoke you if you dont. Obviously Bostons a really exceptional team all season." The Bruins have also had strong play from backup goaltender Chad Johnson over their streak. Starter Tuukka Rask has only allowed 11 goals in his seven victories, while Johnson has allowed six in his five starts. Johnson said staying in the moment has a lot to do with Bostons streak. "We dont really worry about how many weve won or who were playing in one day or two days," he said. "We just worry about whos next. Thats sort of where our mindset is." Jason Williams Jersey . Cox started the season with San Francisco, but was released by the team on Nov. 12 before being signed by Seattle, where he appeared in two games and tallied three tackles before being released on Dec. Bismack Biyombo Jersey .55 million euros (US$18.6 million) to Spanish tax authorities on Monday to cover any potential irregularities in its signing of Neymar, all the while maintaining its innocence of the fraud charges levied against it. http://www.magicbasketballprostore.com/kids-shaquille-o-neal-magic-jersey/ . The 12th-ranked Haas served well throughout the match at the Ibirapuera arena, allowing only one break point to the 152nd-ranked Italian. Both players held serve until the first-set tiebreak, when Haas stepped up his game to easily clinch the set.In the end, Corey Conners just couldnt get past the last match. Despite a valiant effort over 35 holes, the Canadian came up just short in the final of the U.S. Amateur, losing 2 & 1 to South Koreas Gunn Yang. It was the second time in two weeks that a Canadian golfer had reached the final of an American championship. Last Sunday, Brooke Henderson lost the final of the womens championship. “It was a long day, fun match,” Conners said after accepting the runner-up medal. “Pretty tough fought. It was hard to win holes. Birdies are hard to come by out here and Gunn played fantastic golf.” Conners was never up in the match, losing the first two holes of the day. It was a bit of an uncharacteristic opening for Conners, who is generally good at hitting fairways and greens. He was in nine bunkers over the first 18, which prompted some good-natured ribbing from pal and caddie Taylor Pendrith. “He was making fun of me because he had to rake all those bunkers,” Conners chuckled. “He said his limit on the second 18 was going to be five.” After the first 18, hed managed to cut Yangs lead in half. When the duo returned for the second 18, Conners quickly put the contest to all square with a birdie on the first hole. However Yang birdied six and seven and never looked back, eventually closing Conners out on the 35th-hole. “It stings a little bit to lose the final match, but [I] played some good golf today,” said Conners, who reeceived congratulatory messages from Graham DeLaet and Marlene Streit, among others. Mohamed Bamba Jersey. “Just wasnt meant to be.” Conners admitted that his game in the final wasnt as sharp as what got him through the previous five matches. He said he simply couldnt get putts to drop despite putting good rolls on the ball. “I thought I hit nice putts,” he said. “They just slipped by and that was kind of frustrating not to have any of those drop and win some holes.” After losing in the semi-final last year, there is some consolation for Conners this year. His finish earns him spots in the Masters and the U.S. Open. The only catch is that he has to remain an amateur. While never firm in his plans, Conners admitted earlier this year that he was looking at turning professional after the World Team Amateur Championships in September. “The next eight or nine months, Im not too sure whats going to happen,” said Conners, who was cheered on by a large contingent from his home club in Listowel, Ont. “I have some planning to do, but yeah, I dont know. I havent really thought about that too much.” Despite making it so far and then falling just short, Conners was still happy with his performance. “It feels great, and I know looking back on last year, how special of a week it was and Im sure it will be the same thing this week," he said. "Pretty proud and happy with my play and was an exciting week.” NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys China NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Oct - 05:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Divers -> Ventes & Recherches Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation