Index du Forum

Forum consacré à la pêche au leurres & au streetfishing

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

-Maxime Poudrier scored twi

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Divers -> Ventes & Recherches
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Oct - 09:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: -Maxime Poudrier scored twi Répondre en citant

VANCOUVER - Sorry, Canada. Tucker Poolman Jersey . Vancouver Canucks coach John Tortorella has apologized for favouring Sweden over Canada in the mens Olympic gold-medal hockey game. "If I have insulted anybody, that certainly wasnt my intention and I think all of you know that," he said after practice Tuesday. "But it was a careless use of words and where I should be more cognizant. I want to clear that up." Tortorella said he wanted Sweden to win in order to help struggling Canucks defenceman Alex Edler and winger Daniel Sedin turn their seasons around. Edler and Sedin played for Sweden in the Games while goaltender Roberto Luongo and Dan Hamhuis were members of the gold-medal-winning Canada squad. "My sole intent — and still is — was worrying about the Vancouver Canucks and the players (who were in the Olympics), how good theyre feeling," said Tortorella. The Canucks are mired in a seven-game losing streak that has left them in a battle for a playoff berth heading into the stretch drive of the season. Canada beat the U.S. in the semifinal to qualify for the final against Sweden. Tortorella, a 55-year-old Boston native known for his outspoken ways that often rankle people, was an assistant with the American squad that lost the 2010 gold-medal game to Canada in Vancouver. He joined the Canucks after being fired by the New York Rangers in the off-season, and former Vancouver coach Alain Vigneault replaced him in the Big Apple. "As I said when I was hired here, its an absolute privilege to coach in Canada, and I still feel that," said Tortorella. "I love everything about it. I love the pressure. I love the scrutiny, all the second-guessing (and) all that stuff that comes with it. I couldnt be happier and, to me, more complete as far as what I want to do as a coach and to coach in this country." Tortorella said he sent a text message of apology to one Team Canada coach and it was passed on to all of the others after Canada blanked the Swedes 3-0 on Sunday. He also praised Hockey Canada for the work that it does. Bryan Little Jersey . (AP) -- The head of the committee that developed Major League Baseballs plan to expand instant replay says he is optimistic the system will be in place this season, even though owners and unions for players and umpires have yet to approve. Nic Petan Jersey . -- Phil Mickelson came to the St. http://www.nhljetsauthority.com/authentic-matt-hendricks-jets-jersey/ . - Pierre-Maxime Poudrier scored twice and added an assist, and Antoine Bibeau made 43 saves as the Val-dOr Foreur downed the Baie-Comeau Drakkar 6-3 on Sunday to force Game 7 in their Quebec Major Junior Hockey League final series.With Randy Carlyle returning with an extension in hand behind the Leafs bench, the culture change Tim Leiweke promised at Brendan Shanahans introductory press conference may come in the form of a trade of the teams captain. TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger addressed the Dion Phaneuf rumours on TSN Radio 1050 Monday, saying although the Leafs may not be “shopping” their No. 1 defenceman, he is not considered untouchable and GM Dave Nonis would be willing to listen to offers. “The Toronto Maple Leafs are not shopping him,” Dreger said.  “Theyre not shopping Jake Gardiner and Nazem Kadri, but teams know that if theres an offer made – or the right offer made – that Toronto would consider that.” Dreger noted he had spoken with Nonis over the weekend, with the GM saying the team isnt engaged in active conversations regarding Phaneuf, and have not done so since this past trade deadline. Fellow TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie also weighed in on the Phaneuf rumours, saying that although there have not been any recent conversations, the Leafs would not be opposed to a trade. “I think under the right circumstances, the Leafs would move him, and I think at various times over the course of the year they flirted with that notion, but I dont think right at this moment, the Toronto Maple Leafs are in a hard-sell on weve got to get rid of Dion Phaneuf and go in a different direction, but theyre all ears if somebodys interested,” McKenzie said. Comparing Phaneufs situation to the Jason Spezza rumours that have surfaced recently, both Dreger and McKenzie agree that of the two captainns, Spezza is the more likely candidate to be dealt as the longtime Senator is reportedly open to a change. Steve Mason Jersey. Despite owning a seven-year, $49-million deal that kicks in next season, the Leafs captain does not have a no-movement clause, giving GM Dave Nonis the flexibility to potentially unload him. In reference to the culture change comments made by Leiweke, The Globe and Mails James Mirtle said whether its a deal involving Phanuef or some other pieces on the Leafs roster, change is likely to happen. “If youre keeping the coach, then something else has to change, and I dont think theyre just going to change the assistant coaches,” Mirtle told TSN Radio 1050. “It makes sense to look at what kind of value he has on the market.” Despite having his detractors, Mirtle said Phaneuf is still a valuable piece that has misused by the Leafs. “Phaneufs got limitations certainly, and the Leafs dont particulary work around those limitations that well,” Mirtle said, referencing how Phaneuf has been successful being a second-pairing defenceman that can contribute in an offensive way. “It seems in Toronto theyve tried to recast him as  this defensive stalwart – Shea Weber-type – that can kill penalties and play against other teams top lines, 25-26 minutes a night and Ive never understood why thats the case. “You can have a six or $7-million defenceman that doesnt do it all and still get value out of him.” Mirtle mentioned Edmonton, Dallas and Minnesota as potential landing spots for Phaneuf, saying he would fit in nicely in a No. 2 role behind Ryan Suter with the Wild. NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys China NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Oct - 09:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Divers -> Ventes & Recherches Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation