Index du Forum

Forum consacré à la pêche au leurres & au streetfishing

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

s 920-game, 15-season NHL ca

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Divers -> Ventes & Recherches
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 07:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: s 920-game, 15-season NHL ca Répondre en citant

KANSAS CITY, Mo. Felix Hernandez Jersey . - Alex Smith insisted he was looking for Dwayne Bowe in the end zone, a rarity considering the Chiefs quarterback has yet to throw a touchdown pass to a wide receiver this season.What happened next in their 24-10 victory over the Jets on Sunday was even rarer.The pass was batted at the line of scrimmage by Jets linebacker Calvin Pace. It bounced right into the hands of tight end Anthony Fasano, who had been blocked to the ground, and he rolled over across the goal-line for a touchdown that extended the Chiefs lead to two scores.I dont know what to say, Smith said, smiling. A freaky play.Just the kind of play thats been going Kansas Citys way during a three-game win streak — and the kind that has been going against New York during its eight-game skid.The Jets losing streak is their longest since 1996, when they went 1-15 in their final year under Rich Kotite. The franchise has never lost nine in a row, an embarrassment embattled coach Rex Ryan and his troops will try to avoid next Sunday against Pittsburgh.I thought it was typical of how this seasons gone for us, Ryan said of the bizarre bounce that led to Fasanos touchdown. Thats what I thought.Smith finished with 199 yards and two touchdowns passing, and Jamaal Charles ran for another score for the Chiefs (5-3), who won for the fifth time in six games on the same day that former running back Priest Holmes was inducted into their ring of honour.Starting his first game with the Jets (1-8) in place of Geno Smith, Michael Vick threw for 196 yards and a touchdown. He briefly left early in the fourth quarter after taking a massive hit from the Chiefs Josh Mauga and walking unsteadily off the field, but returned to finish.Smith was inactive with a shoulder injury, so Matt Simms had to play one series.My head hit the ground, but it was cool, Vick said. Initially, I was dinged for a minute. But I respect the NFL rules and the concussion protocol. I went through it. I took all the appropriate steps and I passed all the tests and I came back.New York actually moved the ball well through gusty conditions, utilizing Percy Harvin in the running and passing games. But the Jets kept misfiring deep in Chiefs territory, settling for a field goal just before halftime and then turning it over on downs at the Kansas City 3 early in the fourth quarter — Vick was injured on that fourth-down play.In all, the Jets were stopped on fourth down three times in the fourth quarter.We had some opportunities and we didnt capitalize on them, said Vick, who will start next Sunday against Pittsburgh. Whenever that happens, and the other team does capitalize on theirs, you dont finding yourself winning the game.The Chiefs set the tempo from the opening drive, moving 81 yards in relative ease. Charles was the workhorse, carrying six times and capping the drive with a 1-yard TD plunge.After the Chiefs forced three-and-out, it took them just seven more plays to score again — this time on a play that encapsulated the way everything has been going right for Kansas City, and the way everything has been going wrong for New York.With first-and-goal at the 2-yard line, Smiths pass was knocked down by Pace. But the nice defensive play sent the ball right to Fasano, who caught the inadvertent pass on his rump, rolled over the goal line and gave the Chiefs a stunning — if not humorous — touchdown for a 14-0 lead.Meanwhile, the Chiefs defence was getting after Vick every time he dropped to pass.Justin Houston, who had 4 1/2 sacks of Vick when he faced the Eagles a year ago, had two more on the elusive quarterback Sunday. Defensive tackle Dontari Poe also tracked Vick down for a sack, all before Mauga knocked him from the game with his crushing blow in the fourth quarter.The only bright spot for the Jets was the play of Harvin, who caught 11 passes for 129 yards in his second game since getting traded from Seattle. Harvin showed the speed and shiftiness that the Jets were hoping he would provide when they made the deal.It was just far too little in a game dominated by Kansas Citys defence.When we were 0-2, nobody really believed in us. Were 5-3 right now, and pretty sure nobody believes in us, Chiefs linebacker Tamba Hali said. Our goal is to continue to believe in what were doing and win games. Thats all that matters around here.NOTES: The Jets had 24 sacks coming into the game. Jason Babin had their only one Sunday with 2 minutes left. ... Houston had a league-leading 10 sacks coming into the game. ... Rookie CB Marcus Williams started for the Jets in place of Darrin Walls (calf). ... New York has not won at Arrowhead Stadium since 1998.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Denard Span Jersey . New York (16-9-8) took over first place in the Eastern Conference and has the best record in the league with one game remaining. Houstons five-game unbeaten streak was snapped, and the Dynamo (13-11-9) are sixth in the East with one game remaining. Jay Buhner Jersey .com) - Stephen Currys jumper with 3. http://www.marinersrookiestore.com/Mariners-Mitch-Haniger-Kids-Jersey/ . - The Detroit Lions have placed tight end Brandon Pettigrew on injured reserve, ending his season.PHILADELPHIA -- The Toronto Maple Leafs opted for some young Swedish sizzle in picking William Nylander eighth overall in the NHL draft Friday. "Hes got high-, high-end skill. He might be the most skilled player in the draft," said Toronto GM Dave Nonis. "Electrifying," he added. "He has NHL speed, NHL hands and an NHL shot right now. Its whether or not the rest of his game can catch up." The son of former NHLer Michael Nylander, William was named best forward at the 2014 Under-18 World Championship after leading all players in assists (10) and points (16) in seven games for Sweden. Nylander, who was born in Calgary but lives in Stockholm, had one goal and six assists in 22 games with Swedens Modo this season. Just five foot nine and 169 pounds, the baby-faced Nylander looks younger than his years. "Hes grown a lot in the last 12 months ... Hes taller, hes thicker," said Nonis. "Theres a lot of work left there to do, for him. "But in terms of foot speed, puck skills, ability to shoot the puck, hes got all those down right now. So right now its going to be about hard work, getting stronger and prepared to play against North American men. Hes already played in the mens league in Sweden, hes not a kid thats been playing junior. Hes been playing in the (Swedish) elite League against some pretty highly skilled and strong players already, which bodes well for us." Nylander is a free agent in Sweden, meaning he is free to come to North America. "Hell definitely have a chance to make our team," said Nonis, while acknowledging it would be a "long shot" for him to crack the Leaf linneup as an 18-year-old. Custom Seattle Mariners Jerseys. . "Hell be given that opportunity and if hes good enough to stick and play and contribute, then we would keep him. And if not, well decide at that point whether its best to keep him over in North America or to have him go back to Sweden and play in the Elite League." Quizzed about being ready for the NHL, Nylander said: "Id say my goal is for next year, but if that doesnt happen, probably Ill go back to Sweden or play in the AHL." Asked to describe his game, Nylander said: "I like to score goals and make plays and work hard on both ends of the ice." Shaving looks like it wont be a problem for a while. Nonis says the young Nylander makes spectacular plays. "Those highlights happen on a regular occurrence," said Nonis. "So I think hell be a very exciting player for our fans. He can move the puck, hes not just a guy who can carry it and snipe it. Hes a good playmaker and at the under-18s, if you look at the points totals he threw up there, they were pretty impressive." Nonis also liked the way the young Swede stood up to the Canadians when the two teams met at the tournament. "I think he was tying to prove a point," he said. Nonis said the Leafs were looking to move down in the draft had two players not been available by their pick. Nylander was one, he did not name the other. Michael Nylander played for seven teams (Hartford, Calgary, Tampa Bay, Chicago, Washington, Boston and the Rangers) during his 920-game, 15-season NHL career. William played briefly with his father last season when he was loaned to Rogle in Swedens second division. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 07:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Divers -> Ventes & Recherches Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation